OSRAM HMI 9000W/SE GX38 VS1 ENåÊ Single-Ended Metal Halide Lamp
- Very high luminous efficacy of up to 100 lm/W
Areas of application
- Film and television recording in daylight conditions, in the studio or outdoors
- Film and TV production (high-wattage lamps)
- Stage (lighting for dramatic effect)
- colour temperature: approx. 6,000 K (Daylight)
- Hot restart capability
- High colour rendering index: Ra > 90
More than 40 years ago, film and television producers turned to OSRAM, seeking an economical and efficient alternative to incandescent lights. From this request, the HMI lamp was born. The HMI technology has since received multiple prestigious awards ‰ÛÒ such as the OSCAR, the Primetime Emmy Engineering Award and the PLASA Innovation Award.
As a result, the HMI lamp family continues to be an integral part of film sets around the world. Thanks to their continuous improvement, HMI lamps have made film history again and again ‰ÛÒ many film productions would not be possible with the outstanding light of our HMI lamps. The powerful and effective HMI series will benefit the entertainment industry at every level, from professional film productions to small theatrical events.