6kA rated thermal magnetic miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
LSC’s proprietary Current Control Technology (CCT) protects all MCB’s from nuisance tripping due to cold lamp inrush currents.
100% Duty Cycle rated across all channels simultaneously at 25è_C ambient.
DMX512A compatible with link thru connector and input termination switch.
LED Phase and DMX indicators.
Variety of output connector options available.
Optional MIDI input.
High density design allows for compact installation in racking and touring frames/cases.
Very intuitive User Interface offering two modes of operation: Basic Mode provides:
- DMX start address selection by channel or by bank (groups of 6 or 12 channels).
- “Virtual faders” for manual control of channel outputs
- Bar Graph LED display for each channel output
- Store/Recall riggers scenes.
- Recall six internal chases (with speed control).
- MIDI control input by Note-On, Note-Off and velocity (only when option fitted) Advance Mode provides all the Basic Mode functions plus:
- Full DMX512 softpatch
- Six individual fade curves per channel
- Advance Scene control with DMX snapshots and Fade Times
- Programmable Min and Max levels per channel
- Dimmer channel Test
- Menu Language selection
- Reset – system and total
RDM enabled to remotely set/change DMX start address, patch, MIDI, curves, min and max levels, scenes, chases and channel levels.
Single or Three Phase Operation.
CE and Ctick approved.
24 month warranty on parts and labour.
Free for Life of Product software updates via SD card socket.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by an Australian Owned company.