With tens of thousands of units sold since their introduction in 2011, ShoW Baby plug and play transceivers set the standard for ease of use and reliability at an affordable price point. The addition of Multiverse radio technology enhances the performance even more.
- Built-in 2.4GHz Multiverse radio (for worldwide use)
- All SHoW DMX Neo and 2.4 GHz Multiverse SHoW IDs are available through RDM
- Compatible with all Multiverse and SHoW DMX legacy products
- Plug and Play selection of Transmitter or Receiver function
- 5 Pin XLR DMX input and output
- 5 to 30VDC power input
- Molded plastic enclosure
City Theatrical’s new Multiverse® SHoW Baby™ is a wireless DMX transceiver that delivers breakthrough plug and play wireless DMX and RDM transmission. In its default mode, it works like all other SHoW Baby Transceivers with six user selectable SHoW IDs. By connecting an RDM controller, like DMXcat® Multi Function Test Tool, all of the revolutionary new 2.4GHz Multiverse SHoW IDs are accessible.
Users can add to their existing SHoW DMX SHoW Baby® systems, build new single universe Multiverse systems, or use Multiverse SHoW Baby as a receiver on multiple universe systems with a Multiverse Transmitter.