All ARRI tungsten fixtures sold in Australia include barndoors, gel frames, tested Australian plugs, CE approved wiring and eight year warranty.
The ARRI 300+ fresnel is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Fresnels, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.
- Barndoors and gel frame included
- 7.6 m cable with inline switch and AUS plug
- Laser cut lens mesh for maximum light transmission
- 3.2" (81.2 mm) low expansion borosilicate fresnel lens
- Spherical specular high purity aluminium reflector
- 5/8" (16 mm) socket / mount
- Lamp: 300w GY9.5 CP81
- Weight: 2.9kg
9.17 x 8.7 x 6.3" / 233 x 187 x 160 mm
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
26.92 x 24.13 x 20.32cm