All ARRI HMI Fixtures Sold In Australia Include, Tested Australian Plugs, CE Approved Wiring And
Five Year Warranty *Conditions Apply, Contact us for more details.
The M8 is the latest and smallest lighting fixture in ARRI’s highly successful M-Series of HMI lampheads. Like the rest of the M-Series, the M8 is equipped with MAX Technology, a unique, patented reflector design that unifies the advantages of a Fresnel and a PAR fixture.
The combination of an open face design and the unrivalled efficiency of the MAX reflector makes the M8 exceptionally bright; in fact, the light output produced by its 800 W lamp comes close to the output from a 1,200 W Fresnel or PAR (with lens). The unit can be focused between 15° and 62° just by turning the focus knob, producing a remarkably even light field and a crisp, clear shadow. By eliminating the need for bulky, easily breakable spread lenses, the M8 will speed up workflows on set.
- Lensless MAX Technology: easy to use
- Light output comparable to 1,200 W fixture
- Smallest lamphead with MAX reflector
- Highly mobile for a wide range of uses
- Focusable between 15° and 62°
- Cross cooling allows safe operation even at 90° tilt
- Uses existing 245 mm / 230 mm accessories & Chimera of
- ARRI TRUE BLUE D12
- Compensation for Cable Loss (CCL)
- Uses existing 575 / 1,200 / 1,800 W cables
- Possibility to operate at 1,000 Hz
- Protection class IP23
- Tilt locks to hold heavy accessories stable