All ARRI Tungsten Fixtures Sold In Australia Include Barndoors, Gel Frames, Tested Australian Plugs, CE Approved Wiring And New Extended Eight Year Warranty *Conditions Apply, Contact us for more details.
The ARRILITE 750 Plus is a new and improved incarnation of ARRI’s traditional, open-faced light, the ARRILITE 800/1000.
By optimising the ARRIMAX reflector for usage with an HPL* 750W lamp, the ARRILITE 750 Plus offers 21% higher light efficiency than the previous ARRILITE 800W, while the ARRIMAX optical system improves distribution of the light. A detachable and fully rotatable accessory holder accommodates scrims and barndoors, and incorporates fittings that permit the Chimera Video Pro Plus S to be fitted directly, without an additional speedring. The one-arm stirrup allows for plenty of pan-and-tilt options and a heat-proof handle at the rear of the lamphead enables easy maneuvering. No tools are required for changing bulbs as the housing consists simply of two detachable parts that open and close through bayonet cap locks. The smaller and lighter aluminium housing of the ARRILITE 750 Plus makes it an ideal lamphead for lighting kits and therefore also suitable for electronic newsgathering, field production and fast turnaround location use.
- ARRIMAX reflector enables better light distribution
- Compatible with 375W, 575W and 750W HPL lamps
- 21% increase in light efficiency compared to the previous ARRILITE 800 model
- New accessory holder permits the Chimera Video Pro Plus to be fitted directly,
- without an additional speedring
- One-arm stirrup allows a variety of pan-and-tilt possibilities
- No tools required to change the bulb
- Compact design; smaller and lighter housing than the previous ARRILITE 800 model
- Aluminium housing enables heat dissipation
- Heat-proof handle at rear of housing enables easy maneuvering
- Compatible with ARRI 650 Plus accessories