Opportunities in Barbizon Australia's Technical Services:
Barbizon is looking for a full time Service Technician. This position offers a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment.
Barbizon has been providing the entertainment industry with lighting, rigging and drapery supplies for more than 50 years. The company specialises in the supply of entertainment lighting and rigging equipment in venues such as professional theatres, television studios, retail stores, schools, universities and themed environments.
Job responsibilities include:
• Provide turn-on services for Lighting Systems including low voltage termination, system programming and training
• Provide onsite repair of lighting and rigging systems including fixtures repair, maintenance and cleanings
• Provide basic bench repair for equipment shipped to or brought to the office
• Provide phone support
• Perform all paperwork duties in an accurate and timely fashion
• Assist the Sales staff in demos and educational opportunities
• Attend factory training as assigned and self-educate between training by reading manufacturer updates and industry periodicals
• Be a positive customer service attribute to the Barbizon organisation
Qualified Candidate will have:
• Background and practical experience in technical aspects of Lighting Technology
• 5 years experience in a similar role.
• Technical Theatre or Television knowledge desired.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills a must
• A confident personality with the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects
• Valid driver’s licence with clean driving record
For consideration, please call Marshall Harrington on (02) 9700 9590
For more information about Barbizon please visit www.barbizon.com.au